Sunday, March 22, 2009










So, I bet you've heard of Marys & Charlies new project: FabuleuxIcĂ´ne

They describe it as a "Miss Universe" contest, but a virtual one. 3o girls are picked by the judges. Kasia, TheAList, Angelica and Marie. There is one winner, that girl will be featured in the Big Book of Fashion, have a place in The A-List and more. We know who 6 of 30 are already. If you haven't seen them yet, here they are:

1. bluegreen86
2. MissCunha
3. Guaggi
4. cltreanor
5. starszn
6. shanelrouge-

My personal opinion is that you shouldn't let "famous" people in .. because one of the prices are to get a place in The A-List, if you're already famous, you probably already have a place their. I think you should let someone else in. For example, bluegreen86 already has a place there. Are you excited to see the rest of the girls? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment